BallStat makes it easy to transfer a player to another team in the league. Simply follow these steps:
1. Click the Select player to transfer button.
2. Select the team the player is currently on.
3. Select the player to transfer.
4. Click the Select new team button.
5. Select the team you want to transfer the player to.
6. Click Transfer player.
The transferred players stats will remain with the old team but the players status will be changed to Traded. The players stats on the new team will be all zeros and the players status will be Active.