Note: Schemes have been replaced by Themes in v11. Select BallScore Properties/Themes in order to use this new feature.
Schemes are a reports colors, fonts, borders and margins. You can save an unlimited number of schemes to your hard disk to be loaded later.
To save a scheme to disk
1) Set your colors, fonts, border and margins to any setting you like.
2) Select Reports\Format\Save display scheme from the main menu.
3) Type in a name for your scheme and press enter.
To load a scheme from disk
1) Select Reports\Format\Load display scheme from the main menu.
2) Select the scheme you would like to use.