Changing a stats field width
1) Select Reports\Format\Fields\Set field width from the main menu.
2) Select the stat that you want to change the width of and click OK.
3) Enter the new width and click OK.
1) Move the mouse curser over the stat for which you want to change the width.
2) Click the left mouse button and select Increase field width by or Decrease field width by.
3) Select a number from 1 to 9.
You may also select Reports\Format\Fields\Decrease all fields by 1 to decrease the field size of all stats in the report or select Reports\Format\Fields\Increase all fields by 1 to increase the field size of all stats in the report.